NOW THIS:

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Legless and Headless?!

There's nothing Boomie enjoys more than a good roll in the grass, especially since he's been wearing his harness more. He can't roll around with the harness on, because of the handles, (His new nickname is "Suitcase" by the way), so when I take it off, the first thing he wants to do is roll around a little.


He was just rolling for joy and I was taking pictures. This one was just too funny because it looks like he's missing his head. Here's a good video from a couple of years ago of him rolling.


Marley is not amused.

3 comments:

  1. Boomer and Marley are so cute. I watched the video of Boomer and laughed. What a nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marley, you are such a serious bone!!! LOLOL.

    Boomey can really roll around for quite a while, can't he??? He makes me think of a gigantic Doozey dog!!! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy