NOW THIS:

Monday, August 30, 2010

My own digestive system should be this cuddly

It's been a long time since a TV commercial has captivated me as much as this one for Yakult probiotic drink. The star of the ad is an impossibly cute, pink, fuzzy... digestive system ?!


Isn't he cute? Although the one in the video is cuter than the static shot above, I think he's ever so much cuter than the Snuggle Fabric Softener bear, who has similar beady eyes and fluffy fur. I have no business wanting a stuffed toy, but if they ever sell these, I'd buy one.

1 comment:

  1. I think he is cute too! I would buy one also. That stuff is yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy