NOW THIS:

Saturday, December 18, 2010

So last week

neighbor's tree
Around here, the fall colors hit their peak in early December. Everywhere I go, I'm seeing these gorgeous colors, and always wanting to stop and take pictures of them, quick, before the leaves fall off. In the end, I end up just walking up the street and taking pictures of the neighbors' trees. No, I don't have any trees at my house that have these colors.

neighbor's tree

arboretum tree
This was at the arboretum.

sunset
We had a few days of very warm temperatures. And a splendid sunset. Those days are over now. We are having rain. Days of rain.

1 comment:

  1. I got a little teary eyed today driving down one particular road that has a LOT of trees changing color, and it reminded me of being in Shreveport last year in November. Just gorgeous! I have got to get some pics myself...it is just such a feeling to see them in all their glory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy