NOW THIS:

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The wet stuff

This is a screen shot of the little weather gadget on my Google homepage.



This morning, Jerry and I ventured out to the tamale place, where we had a nice Mexican breakfast and bought 4 dozen tamales for Christmas Eve (and beyond), and now we're safe and dry at home, not going anywhere else this weekend. We've found a good radio station for our favorite Christmas music, (you can listen to it online, too) and after listening for, oh, maybe 3½ hours, I've had enough for today. I'm also changing the lyrics to suit the weather. (I'm Dreaming of a Wet Christmas. Baby it's Wet Outside. You get the idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy