NOW THIS:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 12, What I believe

I started this post several times, and I kept stopping myself and starting over when it looked like too much negative ranting and rambling.

I believe that the human race as we know it is an endangered species. We have become so smart about some things, yet remain so stupid about other things. The most important things. And it will lead to our downfall. That's the bad part.

But for now, we are still here, and I also believe that there are still good things to be found in this world, and I believe in trying to notice and appreciate them every day. Things like:

The sky.
A mountain.
A flower.
A song.
A smile.
My family.
All creatures great and small.

I receive joy from all these things and more, and they are all a part of who I am.




3 comments:

  1. This was well done, Cindy! I second your beliefs! I always say these things are my "church". In nature is where I feel closest to God, or a higher power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Cindy! This too I believe!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy