NOW THIS:

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind the blog name

This blog started out like a junk-drawer. Filled with an assortment of "things" I wanted to keep, but had no better place for, and "stuff" that I didn't really need but didn't want to get rid of. It was originally meant to be "random, miscellaneous and trivial", as in no serious ranting or personal drama. But life does get serious sometimes, and so do my posts on occasion, so I added the disclaimer, "May also contain deliberate, important items."

Like any good junk drawer, or maybe a box under the bed, it has its forgotten treasures. In this case, it's all the postings from my old art blog. Good thing this is a virtual box of unlimited size to hold all the things and stuff that I decide to throw in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy