NOW THIS:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 23, best vacation

One of my favorite vacations was in 1983. This was before we had kids. We drove to Colorado to visit with Jerry's friend, best man and former co-worker and neighbor (all of those were the same guy!)  We camped out of the back of our Toyota pick up.  Colorado was beautiful.  We were in the Rockies, and there were alpine meadows with a rainbow of flowers blooming.  We also drove through Arizona, Nevada, and Utah in the coming and going, and saw some beautiful country.  The whole trip was about 3 weeks.  It was the longest vacation we ever had, even to this day.

1 comment:

  1. I know you must have seen some gorgeous lands on that trip! I hope to see Utah and AZ one day too!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy