NOW THIS:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 26, a family picture

After my previous post about Granny, I wanted to find another family picture that had her in it.  I found this, already on my hard drive.  Yes, that's my birthday all those people are celebrating.  Where was I?   Shouldn't there have been a shot of me, smearing myself liberally from head to toe with my own birthday cake?  I dunno.  I guess I was taking a nap or something when they took this picture.  Anyway, the woman on the far left is my Grandma Sarah.  The young lady on the far right is my mom.  The other people in between are all long dead:  Uncle Herman, Aunt Fran, Aunt Eva, Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy