NOW THIS:

Monday, April 04, 2011

Day 4. My parents

I know that they (well, my mom) do not appreciate "having stuff about them posted on the internet". So I’m not going to say much. Just a few pictures.

Here they are, on their wedding day in 1954. Just a couple of kids, really.



This is a favorite photo I took back in the 70’s.


They have been married almost 57 years. This picture is about 9 years old, but I like it better than any of the more recent ones I have.

I love them. I had a good childhood. (Hell, I’m still having a good childhood.)



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple!


    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents make such a good looking couple...I think it is the love shining through!!!I know what you mean about having a great childhood, and it still continuing on! Yup...sure do!!! Nice post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy