NOW THIS:

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Day 9, a picture of my friends

I have friends. Not tons of friends, but enough, I guess. Thanks to Facebook, I still keep in touch with a couple of my friends from high school. But as deep as our friendships were back then, the Facebook "friendships" are pretty superficial. I am still friends with a few of the moms of my sons' classmates when they were little. And I have made good friends with a couple of their teachers. But I don't have any pictures of them. I don't even have a picture of my dear friend, Seon, whom I met when our children were in the same kindergarten class.

But here is a picture of my arboretum friends from our summer pot luck last year. Most of these people are really just friendly acquaintances. Guess that will have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy