NOW THIS:

Friday, September 02, 2011

Spinach Tomato Tortellini


I found a tasty recipe today when I was looking for a way to use up some fresh spinach. (I had bought some without remembering that I already had some.)  It was good enough that I want to share, so here is the recipe.  
I used a whole bag of pre-washed baby spinach instead of one cup that the recipe called for. I also added a couple of links of turkey Italian sausage, and I used half & half instead of heavy cream.  The photo is from the website, from someone else who made it, and mine came out pretty much like the picture.


photo by CookingMommy

1 comment:

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy