NOW THIS:

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Forever

You knew this would happen, right?  We adopted her.  I tried for 2 months to help find Foxy a " forever home".  And by the end of those 2 months, I felt like I was betraying her every time I made her go to an "adoption event", because I knew she already felt at home here with us. 

 I kind of fought it at first, the idea of keeping her.  I would not have chosen, on my own, a dog who was already 8 years old, and had long, "high maintenance" fur.  But once it became clear that she had bonded with us, I could not bear to give her up.



2 comments:

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy